[Capri25] 2011 Catalina 25/250 & Capri 25 Nationals

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:00:03 CDT 2010

A brief update:

We met yesterday to discuss some of the early planning for the 2011
Catalina/Capri National Championship.  It was decided:

   - We want it to be a three-day regatta (Fri,Sat,Sun).
   - We would *not* attempt to combine it with the Sonar North Americans
   (for various reasons).
   - We will tentatively plan for* Sept. 9th-11th of 2011* for the regatta,
   although it may be subject to change as the Sonar's determine their regatta
   date.
   - Several volunteers who will work over the next year to promote the
   event and work on out-of-town boat participation.
   - Andy will find an appropriate domain name and build a site beneath the
   www.wyc.org/c25 site, and provide links for the other sites.
   - We will distribute the Notice of Race as soon as we can lock the date.
   - We'll review a detailed plan at this winter's fleet meeting (tbd).

Thanks,
OT

--
Odell Tuttle