[Capri25] Harry Pattison from E/P Sails will be at the WYC August 26th -29th - From Mark Weum

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 11:37:45 CDT 2010

August 22, 2010

http://wyc.org/HomeNews/tabid/362/Default.aspx

Attention: All Capri 25 Sailors and Crew

Harry Pattison from E/P Sails will be at the WYC August 26th -29th .

His schedule is as follows:

August 26th - Thursday Race with Lickety Split (Odell Tuttle)

August 27th - Friday “On Water with Harry “ all day

    • 9:00- Asturias (Jesus Rodriguez)
    • 10:00- Wahoo (Scott Sundquist/Bruce Eaton)
    • 11:00- Honeymoon’s Over (Brad Anderson/John Speltz)
    • 12:00- Fore Sail (Rich Jobin)
    • 1:00- Rampage (Larry AuBuchon/Temple Blackwood)
    • 2:00- Rockit (Dick Korinke)
    • 3:00- Off-Line (Corny Boersma)
    • 4:00- El Encierro (Brent & Glenn Seager)
    • 5:00- Dakota (Paul Cossette)

August 28th - Saturday Race “Burton Cup” - Off Line (Corny Boersma)

August 29th - Sunday Race - Wahoo (Scott Sundquist/Bruce Eaton)

Capri 25 Dock Party after race on Sunday

Note:
All Capri 25 owners & crew are welcome to come out on Friday’s event and join in as space is available on each boat. If there is something that you need Harry to visit with you about on sails/tuning/etc… let him or me know and we will work it in over the weekend.

Questions, please contact Mark Weum at 612-396-0267