[Capri25] Catalina/Capri 25 Nationals

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:55:15 CST 2010

fyi - For those of you who are interested, this year's Catalina 25/250 and
Capri 25 National Regatta will be held in San Diego on September 24th.

   - Notice of Race: http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/racing/2010_NOR.pdf
      - Entry Form: http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/racing/2010_Entry.pdf

Boat Owners:
I've been talking with Russ about the possibility of WYC hosting this event
next year.  Obviously, that would depend on our status in the Catalina/Capri
National Association (a $22/year membership for boat owners).  For those of
you who are already members, please send me a note so I can keep track.
 Also, send me any other thoughts you have on this topic.

Thanks,
OT

--
Odell Tuttle  __/)__