[Capri25] UPDATE: Capri 25 - Winter Fleet Meeting / Social

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:21:56 CST 2010

Attention hibernating Capri 25 sailors,

This year's meeting will be held on Saturday, January 23rd @ 7:00pm in the
Wayzata Yacht Club clubhouse ...you guys remember where that is, right?

Boat Owners, I'd like to see all of your winter-clothed bodies at the club,
but if you can't attend... please make sure at least one member can
represent your boat.  Crew and/or prospective members are also encouraged to
come.

I believe it is customary for people to bring food and/or beverages to
share.

Please send me any/all issues or topics that you'd like to put before the
fleet this off-season.  I am still finalizing the agenda.

Keep warm.  Thanks!
OT

"Who is staring at the sea is already sailing a little."

--
Odell Tuttle  __/)__
Chief Technology Officer