[Capri25] 33rd America's Cup

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Jan 28 09:13:34 CST 2010

Race 1 of the America's Cup will be broadcast at 3:00am on February 8th live on the internet.

We will be watching Race 1 on the BIG SCREEN at the WYC Clubhouse starting at 3:00am (yes, that's Monday morning before work).

Don't ask about taping the event for replay, I don't want to hear it.

Bring your own refreshments or munchies.

RSVP on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=454780620787&ref=mf
or send me an e-mail so we have an idea of how many people to expect.

dallas
     Wayzata Yacht Club
      WYC Commodore
      952-935-3465w . 952-931-9108h  .  www.WYC.org