[Capri25] Full Moon Night Crawl this Sat, July 24 @ 6pm

gary valentini gvalen57 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:11:29 CDT 2010

I am completely in..sounds great.  gary valentini

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:00:21 -0400
From: Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
To: Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
CC: ensign at lists.wyc.org; sonar at lists.wyc.org; j22 at lists.wyc.org; capri25 at lists.wyc.org; j24 at lists.wyc.org; s2 at lists.wyc.org
Subject: [Capri25] Full Moon Night Crawl this Sat, July 24 @ 6pm

This month, Crawl-a-daddy Doug has planned a destination cruise to Maynard’s and Bayside, so bring your dancing  shoes, charge your batteries, check your running lights, pack you blender, flashlight, tunes, fleece, and bug spray.

All fleets welcome, meet at WYC around 6pm with something to grill and something to share.
Course: at least once around Big Island, last boat to return wins.

      Grilling Begins             6:00 pm CDT
Moonrise                    8:03 pm
Sunset                      8:50 pm
WYC QUIET TIME BEGINS      10:00 pm
Nautical twilight ends     10:09 pm

In consideration of our neighbors, returning boats should keep noise to an absolute minimum.  Late-night conversations within ear-shot of Blake are especially to be avoided.  Boats that violate this provision may unexpectedly find themselves scored OCS the following day ;-)

http://www.wyc.org/Groups/NightCrawler/tabid/515/Default.aspx