[Capri25] A couple things

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:39:40 CDT 2010

*ADA Regatta:*
Get all of your yard work done this weekend, because the ADA is coming up
fast - only one week from Saturday.  There's also a very nice ADA award
video on the home page, check it out at: www.wyc.org.
*
*
*Kattack GPS:*
Remember how fun it was to watch the race replay?  Please try to remember
your GPS when you're leaving the house.  Seriously, it's a great learning
tool, and we're lucky to have it at our club.  Beginning tomorrow, there
will be *free beer* at the club for all boats that submit GPS!  ;-)

*Re-rumble:*
We're looking to re-schedule the Rumble in the Bay.  I thought I'd check
quick with all of you to see if there are particular dates that work well or
don't work at all.  Please send any opinions you may have about the
re-rumble ...or anything else for that matter.

*Misc:*
I would like to auction my mooring priority to the highest bidder.  Cash
only, no checks accepted!     just kidding ...sorry John, I couldn't help
it. ;-)

The forecast says we'll have a race tomorrow, see ya then!

Thanks,
OT

--
Odell Tuttle  __/)__