[Capri25] Capri 25 Nationals

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:34:37 CDT 2010

fyi - Please read John's note below.  Our request to host next year's
Catalina/Capri Nationals has been approved.  I think this will be a great
event for us as well as the Catalina International Association.  Between now
and then, I will be looking for people who can help make this happen, so
please let me know if you can assist.

Heavy air tonight.  Don't forget to bring your big hiker and your #2!

Thanks,
OT