[Capri25] 2010-2 C-Dock Party Themes

Doug Dickerson Doug at Molgren.com
Tue Jun 29 07:44:19 CDT 2010

  _____

World Famous C-Dock Party August 29, 2010

Congratulation to El Enciero for winning the 2009 most coveted trophy of the
Capri Fleet.  The Saint Arnold trophy passed down from dock to dock since
600AD.  As we worship St. Arnold's famous warning, "Don't drink the water,
drink beer".  Previous year winner Smitten passing on the warning.

The trophy is awarded by the previous winner to the most sustainable crew to
pass on the warning (food, drink, costumes, decorations and creativity may
come in play).

The Pope and the President of United States was scheduled to congratulate
the Crew of El Enciero but the crew missed their flight.

This year theme is Classic TV:

No duplication, first selected.first served.  Please email me back with
theme.

Boat Name

Theme if not Chosen

Theme Selected