[Capri25] 2010 WYC Parking Pass For Sale

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Sun May 30 14:08:46 CDT 2010

Lighten up everybody!  We obviously didn't know it wasn't transferable,
otherwise we wouldn't have copied the whole fleet on it, right?  We only
have 1 vehicle, so it goes to waste.  Again, minimize the shame please.
We've had offers, therefore we weren't the only one who wasn't aware of this
rule.

Sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding.

Barbara & John