[Capri25] If you are a member of US Sailing, Please Read Below

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Oct 6 15:07:46 CDT 2010

Hi WYC Sailors,
I urge you to vote for my friend, Maureen McKinnon-Tucker, for the
Board of Directors of US Sailing.  She won a gold metal in the
Paralympics in China, crewing in a Skud 18.  She runs a disabled
sailing center in Boston.  She is a good person, a good sailor, and
will represent us well.

Its easy:  just click on the link, enter your membership number, PW and vote.

http://about.ussailing.org/Directory/BOD/2010_Board_Election.htm?utm_source=e-USSAILING&utm_campaign=d2bb4b537d-e-USSAILING+10%2F6%2F2010+Google+Analytics+report&utm_medium=email

>Get Involved and Vote Today in
>US SAILING's Board of Directors Election
>If you are a member of US SAILING, it is time to make your vote
>count in US SAILING's  annual election to fill three seats on its
>board of directors. Learn about all of our qualified candidates and
>vote online today... Online voting is open through Monday, October 13, 2010.
>
><http://ussailing.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9e7179c6be5d4ffc7b83d82dc&id=771994bcc8&e=b52068bcd4>Board
>of Directors Election
>
><http://ussailing.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9e7179c6be5d4ffc7b83d82dc&id=b058acb339&e=b52068bcd4>
>[]