[Capri25] big wind at the yacht club: bumper boats hopefully not on the agenda

Barbara Holzl barbiedoll31262 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 21:50:47 CDT 2010

OMG!  Thanks for the heads up Heather!  We couldn't believe our eyes when we arrived out there tonight amongst other bewildered sailors in the dark.  Little 'ol me almost blew right off the dock, so everyone should have on a lifejacket.  Estimated to be blowing 60 and not appearing to be giving up soon.  We certainly needed to reinforce and then say a prayer for all our "ladies" to make it through the night.

Here's a quick video we shot illuminated only by our car headlights.

Barbara