[Capri25] Capri's and Zebras.

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Fri Sep 17 14:46:50 CDT 2010

There are 2 blind sumps in all Capri's.  Consensus drilled 2 holes, one on each side of the keel with a hole saw.  Under the cabin sole there is an air gap, a layer of plywood and another air gap.  You need to drill through to the second air gap.  All are welcome to look a Consensus.  Smitten also has these holes.

Dan