[Capri25] Thanks for sail

Russ Foster rvfoster at att.net
Fri Sep 17 20:58:22 CDT 2010

Dear Fellow CP25 sailors,

Thank you for the known MN hospitality extended to me and my first mate last
Sunday.  It was a real hoot to cap a 50th high school reunion with a race
with other CP25s.  A special thanks to Odell Tuttle to offering his boat and
Ric Tanler for taking us on as crew.  There are only 2 CP25's on our Texas
lake so I got several hardware ideas that I plan to use.

I will forward pics of the white plastic moldings I had made for my boat and
will be available to CP25s from the manufacture: Snapit!  Cost is suppose to
be around $50 for 5 pieces.  We are also sending pics of sail - does not
include Purple Heart action.

Thanks again, I have always seen a generous and special spirit amongst this
special group.

Russ Foster
214 349 1023
Dallas, TX