[Capri25] Sailboat racing

Joel Ronning ronningj at digitalriver.com
Tue Apr 12 17:08:51 CDT 2011

Andy, Joel Ronning here.

I own catapult III a Capri 25, Catapult IV an A scow and Catapult V, a Melges 32. I'm interested in developing crew members on the Capri and then also potentially having them sail on the  other boats if it makes sense.

If you are interested it would be great to chat. I can be reached at 612-817-5522