[Capri25] C Dock party food sign up

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 12:37:57 CDT 2011

10 Days and counting to the best Sunday afternoon of the summer! It’s time to co-ordinate the food so that we have a variety for ourselves and our guests.

Remember the Capri 25 Fleet will be providing the main course; all we are asking you to provide is a side dish. Here are the options:
A. Cold Salads: potato, pasta, green leafy, coleslaw etc.
B. Hot dishes: baked beans, rice/pasta etc. We will have extension cords   for crockpots
C. Desserts: it’s all good
D. Chips/crackers/cheese/dips

We could use up to 10 cold salads, 10 hot dishes, 5 desserts and 5 chips/crackers.

Please sign up by responding to this email and be as descriptive as possible so that we don’t have duplication.  Bring enough to feed 15 people, although this may be tweaked slightly depending on the number of boats that participate. We will update the response list daily.

Thanks! It should be a great time, and remember….we have a reputation to uphold!

Kathie Wright/Capri 25 Social Chair