[Capri25] To the best fleet at WYC

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 18:29:10 CDT 2011

Thanks to all the boats who have responded with their food plans. Even though you only need to bring one food item, we are really appreciative of the boats who volunteered to bring more!

Remember our theme is : "Sailing Tales" and if you want to step it up, please decorate your boat after it's namesake.

Here's the most recent food list

Cold Salads:
1. Potato salad: Stan Pawlik
2. Coleslaw [non-mayo]: Code Blue/Tammy Walstrom
3. Asian coleslaw: Off Line/Corny Boersma [change from potato salad]
4. Macaroni salad: Catapult
5. Tortellini salad: Magic/Jill & Dutch Bull
6. Caprese & panzanella salads: Rockit
7. Rotini salad: Wahoo/Scott Sundquist

Hot dishes:
1. Baked beans: Honeymoon's Over/John & Barb Speltz
2. Baked beans: Consensus/Dan MacNamara
3. Jamaican rice & beans: Kathie Wright
4. Hot Cheese Chili w/chips: Molly Buses
5. Veggie skewers: Smitten
6. Rice & Beans: Dakota/Suzy Cossette
7. Pizza: Asturias/Terry Ross

Desserts:
1. Fudge: Offline/Corny Boersma
2. Fruit Salad w/cookies: Karen Maestoso
3. Nut Goody bars: Jalapeno/Barb Holzl
4. Apple Crisp/Smitten
3. Nut goody bars/Jalapeno

Snacks:
1. cheese & cracker platter: Code Blue/Lara
2. Appetizer TBD: Molly Buses
3. Cracker spread “thingy”: Smitten

Looks like we will have a good number of boats participating. Boat owners please encourage your crew to represent your boat even if you can't attend.

2 days to go!

Kathie Wright