[Capri25] Capri 25 Winter Meeting

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 22:21:51 CST 2011

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Capri 25 Fleet,

The Capri Fleet is looking for a nice place to hold its annual winter
meeting next month.  It does take bit of room, but if you have a house and
want to host the party, the fleet would really appreciate the harbor.  It
always seems a little nicer when  we can relax, talk and share food/drinks
in a nice home.  Please let me know if you have an interest.  The annual
meeting date is yet to be determined (any good dates?)

Also, put your thinking caps on .  we are looking for any good topics to add
to the annual meeting agenda relative to next year's sail season.  It is a
good time to generate some thought provoking ideas or just easier ways to
have more fun.  If you have a creative and positive notion to offer - let me
know.  I want to hear from you.

Have a merry Christmas.