[Capri25] Fw: Parking instructions for this Friday's Party

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 12:40:39 CST 2011

FYI

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Karen Maestoso <klmkj28 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Karen Maestoso <klmkj28 at gmail.com>
Subject: Parking instructions
To: "Carmen "CC" Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 7:22 AM

Hi CC ~ I think we should send out a follow up email telling people to park on my driveway (south side of my house), the driveway on the north side of my house, the bus garage parking lot, next to that driveway (north side of my house) or Alcana Lane and Judicial Road (the road T's at my yard so parking up that street is accessible and well-plowed. My home is located on Judicial Road where Alcana Lane intersects, if anyone is looking at a map.

Can you handle this for me??

Thank you for helping get this party rolling,..we're going to have fun!

KM