[Capri25] Academy Awards party at clubhouse

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 12:23:53 CST 2011

Kathy,

You can count on me!!  I will be there.  Thank you for putting this on.  It is always a pleasure.

Perhaps we can make sure the volume is up this year.  Last year it was so hard to hear as everyone was talking during the ceremony.  Either that or make sure we are quite during the ceremony.  Just a suggestion.

CC