[Capri25] Capri 25 Annual Fleet Meeting

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:56:40 CST 2011

It's time!  Please plan to attend the annual Capri 25 fleet meeting / party
later this month.  Darin and Sandy Busch have generously offered to host the
event at their home in Excelsior - please remember to thank them.  Also,
please BYOB and a food-item to share.  Participation from all boats is
really important, and crew are encouraged to come.

A tentative agenda is provided below.  We have a few business items to
discuss and some people to elect.  At a minimum, we'll need nominations for
Fleet Captain and Treasurer.

Please send your nominations for fleet officers and any other agenda items
you'd like to discuss.  Of course, you may simply bring them to the meeting
also.

Stay tuned - there may be additional details regarding parking, etc.

See you all there!
OT

*Time & Place*
Saturday, January 22nd, 2011
5360 Vine Hill Rd, Excelsior, MN
(Darin and Sandy Busch residence)

*Agenda*
7:00 - Opening Remarks (Odell)
7:10 - Treasurer's Report (Scott)
7:20 - 2010 Fleet Review (Odell)
7:30 - Financial Review (Scott)
7:45 - Allowed Modifications & other rules (Steve)
8:15 - 2011 Nationals Regatta (Odell)
8:30 - 2011 AIS Racing proposal (Odell, Lew)
8:40 - New Business (All)
8:50 - Election of Officers (All)
9:00 - Adjourn

*Current Fleet Officers*