[Capri25] Catalina 25 available

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Tue Jul 19 12:48:30 CDT 2011

To help with the success of the Catalina/Capri National regatta the planning committee is trying to get participation from outside boats.  Forming a combined PHRF fleet of Catalina 25's and 250 will allow these boats to have their own start and trophies and also allow the Capri 25 fleet to have their own one design start. Recently I have made contact with a boat owner of a Catalina 25 that is actually docked on Minnetonka in Excelsior. The owner is interested in supporting our WYC event and is willing to enter his boat (Smooth Sailing) in the regatta.  Unfortunately, he has a conflict for most of that weekend but would like us to find a skipper and crew to race his boat!  Infact he is not even asking for any compensation.
Therefore we are asking for some help from all of you to check around and let Odell or myself know if there would be someone interested?  I have seen the boat and it is in fine shape and also has spinnaker rig.
Let me know if you have any questions.

tks
rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg