[Capri25] 2011 Nationals

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:42:51 CDT 2011

So far, we have 12 boats registered for the 2011 Capri/Catalina Nationals.

I know many more of you are planning to join this great event, so why not
save $25 and register by Monday?  We extended the early registration window
from July 1 to August 1, which is now upon us.  Also keep in mind that
registering early helps out-of-town boats see how many boats are in the
regatta, and increases the likelihood that they will make the trip.

You can register online here:
http://www.wyc.org/c25/2011NationalRegatta.aspx

The best part is... You don't even need to wait for John Boehner and Harry
Reid to agree on it.  You can do it now!

If you have any trouble registering, please email me.

Thanks,

OT

*Registered Boats as of 7/28:
*