[Capri25] Capri25 Digest, Vol 67, Issue 3

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Fri Jun 3 16:46:37 CDT 2011

Below are previous email on the subject.  if you drill access hole, do it on land, some boat had very little space under the plywood and drilled through the hull.

John,

I was apprehensive until I fond out how little structure the floor of the cabin provides...  Bellow are the emails I sent to John Todd.

Dan

Begin forwarded message: