[Capri25] Capri 25 & Catalina 25/250 2011 Nationals and YOU CAN HELP.

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 11:53:14 CDT 2011

To all Capri 25 & Catalina 25/250 sailors, their friends and families,

We are asking for your help.  We are looking for company sponsorship,
individual donations or personal raffle donations for this year's Capri 25 &
Catalina 25/250 National Regatta.

BANG: When the starting gun goes off, the regatta is expected to see over
thirty racing sailboats hit the starting line.  That means over 100 sailing
enthusiasts will be onboard to battle it out for the coveted national
trophy. If you count the lake community, the competition could bring
hundreds of boating enthusiasts from around the country to the Wayzata Yacht
Club on beautiful Lake Minnetonka for three-day event starting on September
9th.

EXCITEMENT: The Capri 25 & Catalina 25/250 National Regatta is one of the
biggest WYC sailing events of the racing season. Your donation will not only
be supporting a great sporting activity for all ages, but you can generate
plenty of community exposure for your business. Remember, sailors and their
friends and families favor supporting businesses that donate to the National
Regatta.

RECOGNITION: Your business will be recognized on promotional materials
received by the sailing competitors and community attendees. Also, your
individual gifts or personal raffle donations will be appreciated and
acknowledged at the event. You can take pride in being a good corporate
citizen and community supporter.

THANKS: The following is a list of promotional considerations associated
with each donation.

$100 donation - sponsors will get their names and a link on our regatta
website OR

$100 donation - sponsors will get their name on the regatta banner

$150 donation- sponsors will get their name and link on our regatta website
and on the regatta banner.

$300 donation- sponsors will get their name and a link on our regatta
website, name on the regatta banner and full- page ad in WYC members log
book (approx. 500 copies printed)

$500 donation- sponsors will get their name on shirts, regatta banner and
link on regatta website and full page ad in WYC members log book.

$1000 donation- sponsors will get large marquee name associated as key
sponsor of the Regatta (e.g. Catalina National Regatta sponsored by "Your
Name") including large name on front of event shirt, largest name on regatta
banner and large link on regatta website and a full-page ad in the WYC
members log book.

Remember that the donation can be non-cash gifts or services as well and
still get the same incentive.

Please know that all contributions you make will positively impact our local
sailing community.  Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our
request.

Sincerely,

John Speltz

WYC Capri 25 Fleet Captain