[Capri25] FW: Capri Crew Person -- looking for a good boat

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Thu May 5 09:28:10 CDT 2011

Please welcome Christine Jensen,

Christine is looking for a regular crew spot for Thursday nights on a Capri.
She has a pretty good level of experience and, better yet, she really wants
to participate.

Please reach out to Christine.  She has taken the time to request a spot in
our fun group.  Let her know of your crew needs or pass along a name of any
boat that needs another solid crew member.

John Speltz