[Capri25] Mount Gay Rum and Old Putney Contact Needed

Ice, Pete peteice at edinarealty.com
Wed May 25 14:51:56 CDT 2011

Hi,
Contact Gina Holm at Wayzata Bar and Grill..... the new "muni" which is amazing. She's very well connected and I'm sure can line you up. http://wayzatabarandgrill.com/
Thanks,
Pete

Pete Ice
Edina Realty
1000 Superior Blvd.
Wayzata, MN 55391
952 476 5379 | direct
612 865 8533 | cell
952 476 5333 | fax
PeteIce at EdinaRealty.com<mailto:PeteIce at EdinaRealty.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC1AEB.48303F60] ~ Named a 2009 Super Real Estate Agent by Mpls/StPaul Magazine and Twin Cities Business ~

Visit my website: www.AnotherIceHouse.com<http://www.anothericehouse.com/>
Visit me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pete.ice<http://www.facebook.com/pete.ice>