[Capri25] Capri Rumble 2

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 14:42:07 CDT 2011

Awesome!!  Anyone Else???

--- On Thu, 10/6/11, Gracesaddress at aol.com <Gracesaddress at aol.com> wrote:

From: Gracesaddress at aol.com <Gracesaddress at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Capri25] Capri Rumble 2
To: navytartan at yahoo.com, capri25 at lists.wyc.org, nbrennom at yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011, 2:36 PM

Rampage is in!!!

In a message dated 10/6/2011 2:21:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, navytartan at yahoo.com writes:

Capri Sailors!

So far this is what we have for a line up for sailing/racing and feasting tonight.

Code Blue
Llickety Split
Slam Dunk
Honeymoon
Asturias
Smitten

Anyone else???  Come on Capri People, this is our last warm decent day for sailing and the winds are supose to start dieing down by 5:00 p.m.

Wahoo?  Quick Draw?  Consensus? Taxi? Off Line?  El Encierro? Rampage?  Red Shift? Tsunami? Fat Boys High? And other wonderful Capri boats?

Come let's make this really happen!!  Let's live up to our rep.

LET'S HAVE FUN THE CAPRI WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC