[Capri25] Thank you for your support

Party Crashers Photography tom at partycrashers.com
Fri Oct 7 06:43:18 CDT 2011

To our friends in the Carpi 25 fleet-

Natalie, Michel and I would like to thank everyone who has keep my family in
their thoughts and prayers. The kind words and notes that my family received
from the Capri  25 fleet and the WYC community was greatly appreciated and
needed. The kind donations will be used for Bridgette's memorial fund that
will build some equestrian jumps that other girls can enjoy.

Many of you had kind words to say when you meet me on the docks. Coming back
to the club was hard and this group made it easier. Thank you.

Some of you have meet my daughter Bridgette, but for those of you that have
not I will tell you a bit.

Bridgette was one of the most beautiful women you would ever meet. It was
not only her outward beauty that you would have notice, but also the
kindness and caring she had for her friends. She was a very accomplish
equestrian and competed in Eventing (much to the dismay of Natalie). She was
very smart, although she didn't think so and was planning to become a
veterinarian. Bridgette was a donor and even in her death was able to help
many people. We will miss her greatly.

Again, my family and I would like to thank you for all your support. I will
see you out on the water.

Tom Twining

Party_Crashers_Photography_21021-0152.jpg

My candle burns at both ends

It will not last the night;

But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -

It gives a lovely light.