[Capri25] Capri Rumble 2

Ice, Pete peteice at edinarealty.com
Thu Oct 6 10:11:44 CDT 2011

I'll provide burger patties.
If you can get a good estimate.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone
Pete Ice

On Oct 6, 2011, at 9:54 AM, "Carmen "CC" Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com<mailto:navytartan at yahoo.com>> wrote:

To simplify things I think everyone should bring their own thing to grill and a side to share.  We have all the condonments at the club so we are good there.

I can bring burger and braut buns and a tub of potato salad but it would be nice if I knew how many were coming.

If every skipper can send a message out to the fleet if they are participating then that would help me get an idea of the number of people coming.

CC