[Capri25] Thank You Once Again

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 16:06:38 CDT 2011

Hello Capri Sailors,

I had a very nice visit from Darin Busch last night. He gave me a beautiful card that was signed by a great many Capri sailors. He also dropped off a gift of which I understand is from quite a few of you.

I was so touched by all this that my eyes welled up with tears. Once again I am rendered speechless, which as many of you know is not an easy task.

It would take a novel for me to write everything I feel; the gratitude, the love and honor I feel for you all, and even then it would not be enough to express how I feel.

So I will keep it simple and say, from the depths of my heart I thank you all and love you all.  In my heart you are my extended family and for a first generation American that is saying a lot.

Big hugs to you all,

CC