[Capri25] Regatta this Weekend

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Wed Sep 7 15:24:43 CDT 2011

Did your boat over book for the regatta or decide to sail with less crew because of the forecasted light air.  Well you still may be able to get out on the water.  I had a similar experience for the Ensign Regatta.  I was asked to be a fourth the night before, got left at the dock the day of and jumped on the committee boat and had a great weekend.

I anticipate some boats will need last minute crew.  If you would like to race any or all of it please email me your name, approximate size (S, M, L...), what you can do and what days you are available.  If I promised you I would find you a boat and you have not heard from the skipper please email me ASAP, you will get first priority.  I also think there are some spots for helpers, although the Sonar fleet is doing a great job with this. Contact Carmella if you would like to help out.
Thanks,

Dan McNamara
Consensus 291