[Capri25] Prizes!

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Thu Sep 8 10:25:14 CDT 2011

With a busy weekend of sailing ahead of us I just wanted to give a brief informational note about how we will be handling our sponsored gift  donations for our Catalina National Regatta!
This year we will be selling raffle tickets for $5 a ticket or 5 tickets for $20!
However now for the good part:

-          We will be displaying  all the gifts similar to a silent auction so they can be viewed

-          In front of each gift there will be a container for your raffle tickets!

-          When you buy your ticket You will be given both tickets (with the same number) and place one ticket inside the ticket container in front of the gift you prefer!

-          We will draw prizes Sat. eve starting with the first band break on Sat. night

-          You must be present to win. If you need to leave can give your ticket to another person

-          We will pick the grand prize  (All paid private Catalina owned Villa in Mexico!)  on Sunday during the awards ceremony

In addition to the raffle there are gifts in each skipper bag, and there is a rumor we will be calling out free door prizes during the Friday skipper meeting!

  Skippers need to provide names of your crew at Check in!

good luck,

rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg
Sr. Quality Engineer