[Capri25] WYC Cinco de Mayo Night Crawl - May 5, 2012

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:36:54 CDT 2012

GET YOUR MARAKAS ON!!!

Join us for the first Night Crawl of the 2012 season on Saturday, May 5
The festivities will begin at 6pm with a Salsa Bar and Sangria, followed by a
Taco Bar (beef, pork or veggie), rice and side dishes.

In addition to lively latin music, the evening's entertainment includes a piñata pull contest.
The winner will be awarded the Hot Tamale trophy, a new traveling trophy awarded
at the discretion of the Night Crawl Committee. In addition to bragging rights, recipients
receive an exemption from any future "walk the plank" penalties.

Cost is $10 until Noon on May 4, $15 thereafter. Payment can me made at
http://www.wyc.org/Groups/NightCrawl.aspx

If you plan to sail after dinner, please sign up at http://bit.ly/wyc-nightcrawl, where you can
identify the number in your party, if you have a boat or are looking for a ride
 and when you would like to return to the dock.

NOTE: If you would like to use the club facilities, but prefer not to join us for dinner or make
your own dinner, you are welcome to do so. We wouldn't dream of calling you a
party pooper or talk about you behind your back. ;-)

We look forward to seeing you.

The Night Crawl Committee