[Capri25] A fun event to attend after Saturday racing!

Party Crashers Photography tom at partycrashers.com
Thu Aug 16 06:55:06 CDT 2012

Bridgette Twining Memorial Event Derby

In Memory of Bridgette Twining

August 25, 20212 - Event Derby

Tom and Natalie Twining (Quickdraw crew) invite you to join them in a fun
derby day to celebrate the life of their daughter, Bridgette. Bridgette's
life was cut short in an automobile accident last year. Her greatest love
was riding, jumping and showing her horses. Katy Bloomquist and David Holub
have graciously offered to host the event at their facility, Trophy Hill, in
Cologne MN.

Please join us for an hour or the entire day. We would love you to come out,
cheer for the riders, enjoy a corn roast, bid at the silent auction and stay
for the Famous Dave's Awards Dinner!

(Dinner reservations required $15 per person. Make reservations on line at
http://www.btride.org/show_info.html .

The Event Derby Competition on Saturday, August 25, will have two phases:
dressage in the morning, followed by a jumping course in the afternoon
(which combines both stadium and cross country fences). The levels are Baby
Beginner Novice, Beginner Novice, Novice, and Trailing.

Tom and Natalie want the spirit of Bridgette to live on by helping to fund
future horse endeavors. Proceeds of the Bridgette Twining Memorial
Foundation (Tax exempt: 501(c)(3) applied for) will be used to help causes
such as:

.         Pony Club <http://www.ponyclub.org/>  events and riders

.         United States Eventing Association <http://useventing.com/>
Scholarships

.         Special Olympic
<http://www.specialolympicsminnesota.org/Sportsofferedequestria.php>  riding
events and training

.         Eventing shows (like this one)

.         Funding educational programs

.         Young riders and their families in need

Please visit our web site at www.BTRide.org for complete information.

Thank you,

Tom and Natalie Twining

Party Crashers Photography, Inc.

(952) 368-1941

tom at partycrashers.com

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose:

All that we love deeply, becomes a part of us.

~Helen Keller

P.S. Do you want to get involved? We are still in need of volunteers to help
before, during and after the show. Just let us know. Any help is
appreciated!