[Capri25] Spring into action

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 22:25:10 CDT 2012

Your help is requested finding a spring,

The little spring that holds the jaw closed in the spinnaker pole tip has
broken.  The pole is only 29 years old, so I cannot believe this has already
happened.

The pole looks like a Forespar product and I am assuming it was original
with the Capri 25.  It is the kind of pole tip that just snaps into the mast
ring.

Does anyone have experience finding/replacing this spring.  I have attached
a picture (thanks Brad). We are now looking at hobby shops in an effort to
find a replacement.

John