[Capri25] FW: Spring into action

John Koss jdkoss at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:38:45 CDT 2012

Here is a description of the spring interpolated from the photo.

torsion spring
material:  SS302  (best guess)
right hand wind direction
coil outer diameter:  .235 to .288
wire diameter: .025 to .032
number of coils: 2.25
leg length:  .750 to 1.00

This info tends to conform to manufactured industrial spring norms.

Should you continue to have difficulty in locating a replacement I can point you to a source.