[Capri25] Capri 25 crew are welcome to attend !

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 19:10:14 CST 2012

Capri 25 Fleet respected crew .

All Capri 25 crew are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting.  I have received
a few questions along these lines. I was convinced that the annual meetings
were  a bit boring and long. I never thought crew would have an interest.

Capri 25 crew are more than welcome to attend.  It is my hope that all boat
owners make a special effort to attend.  I am sorry for any confusion.

John

P.S. No falling asleep during the meeting please.