[Capri25] Capri Night Cup 2012

gary valentini gvalen57 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:50:37 CST 2012

One item for the agenda for tomorrow's Capri fleet meeting I would like to add is the Capri Night Cup. This was enthusiastically and unanimously given a thumbs up last year but was accidentally not put on WYC official schedule so did not happen. Would like to have this re-addressed and added. Looking at a Sat evening in Sept, 9:30 start, start by Spirit Island, race to Excelsior, round lighted mark, back to Spirit Is to finish. We sail at night all the time up on Superior, why not here...:) This race would be something out of the box and unique in terms of a real scored race at night on Lake Minnetonka. Distintincitive in using skills in a new and challenging way. Gary Valentini "Rampage"