[Capri25] Jeff Henninger's Funeral Information

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:36:48 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am forwarding this out to the Capri fleet as I have been made aware that not everyone in the Capri fleet is on facebook who may wish to know the following info.

That being said, please review the information below.

Thanks,
CC

Hello My Fellow Sailors,

 Some of you may not be signed up on the CaringBridge page for Jeff
Henninger.  That being said I would like to share the following
information for his funernal.

 * If you wish to write something on his CaringBridge page the link is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffhenninger *

 The family specifically made a point to schedule the funeral so that
sailors can attend.  Please make an effort to be there and show support
to Jeff’s family from WYC.

 Thank you in advance,
 CC

 Written by Anne Henninger

 In honor of Jeff's priorities, including sailing schedules for both
yacht clubs and his dear friend John being in town with time for us to
sort through pictures...

 Saturday July 28. Trinity church in Long Lake. 9:00-11:00am.   A reviewal followed by 11:00 a.m. Celebration of Life.

 Please, no words of war, battling/fighting cancer, etc.

 Jeff chose to live his journey to the fullest despite cancer. It was a
journey, not a battle. And living despite cancer was an amazing gift.
This day will be about love, compassion, beauty, life, spirit, and
remembering.