[Capri25] SON 2012: LOOKING FOR CAPRI LEADS

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 17:24:00 CDT 2012

Hello
Capri Sailors!!

Although
it’s a while yet before the Star of the North Regatta (SON), I would like to
get the ball started.  That being said, I
am looking to fill some lead/“chair” positions for sub-committees.

Having
been on a few committees, I can tell you it can be very rewarding not to
mention fun.  So I’m hoping some of you
will sign up in helping me make this event an awesome one and live up to the
Capri name in participation.

The
lead positions are as follows:

FoodVolunteersSponsorship
     (this not for certain but may be needed)RaffleEntertainment –
     Rudy Rudenberg will be assisting this Chair.RulesShirtsClean up

Please
feel free to call or email me with your interests.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank
you in advance.  I look forward to
hearing from you!!

CC