[Capri25] Rumble postponed

Lew Sacks lewsacks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 10:04:31 CDT 2012

Darin,

If that's what the Fleet has agreed to do, someone has to let the race committee Chair know that the Capri 25 fleet will be racing in the 7th G Series/7th Sunset Series race.  We cannot just "show up" as there's a good chance we will not get a start and/or we will not be scored.

John, I presume that'd be you.

Lew Sacks
Magic