[Capri25] Seeking design ideas for 2012 Bayfield Race Week T-Shirts!

Valerie Petit val.petit16 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 14:36:18 CST 2012

 We’re opening up the design process for our annual Bayfield Race Week T-shirt. If you’re a creative person and want to submit your design, please do so by April 10, 2012. This process is open to all!!

Spread the word to your favorite designers, artists, sailors, non-sailors, photographers and Apostle Islands lovers. If your entry is selected, you will receive:

•    A free t-shirt and technical shirt in your size
•    A Facebook announcement with your name and chosen design
•    Your design and personal bio posted on http://wyc.org and  http://wyc.org/ais/RaceWeek.aspx
•    Recognition at the Bayfield Race Week event

Questions can be sent to BayfieldRaceweek at gmail.com

For qualifications and materials please visit: http://wyc.org/ais/RaceWeek/TShirtContest.aspx

Please submit your art work by emailing: BayfieldRaceweek at gmail.com

Valerie Petit