[Capri25] Seeking design ideas for 2012 Bayfield Race Week T-Shirts!

Bayfield Race Week 2012 bayfieldraceweek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:24:34 CDT 2012

Our design search is well underway ... and interest is building!

With warm weather, our attentions have turned to sailing. We're hoping the
early dash of spring will get your sailing and creative juices flowing! We
need your help to improve the look of our t-shirts this year. So send us
your ideas for a t-shirt you'd want to wear! Or forward this message to a
creative-minded friend or family member.

Click here for more
information<http://wyc.org/ais/RaceWeek/TShirtContest.aspx>and
materials (including logo downloads)
<http://wyc.org/ais/RaceWeek/TShirtContest.aspx>