[Capri25] Sad News

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 12:40:03 CDT 2012

NOTE:  Sending this "reply all" because I don't have Judy's email address on me.  So my apologies for bothering you all with my message.

Judy,

I am so shocked by this news and as a dog mom myself, my heart goes out to you during this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your great loss and my prayers go out to you that you may heal soon from this and know that Annie is in a better place.  I believe our loved ones, human or fluffy, are loved by God and received mercifully by Him.

Big hug dear,
CC