[Capri25] Friday April 12th Support Youth Sailing

Doug Dickerson Doug at Molgren.com
Mon Apr 8 08:14:25 CDT 2013

Friday, April 12th, West Marine will hold a "Community Day" in
support of the Wayzata Sailing Foundation and the Minnetonka Sailing
Foundation.  Five percent of the day's sales will be donated to these
organizations.

Friday is also the Grand Opening of Minnetonka's new store with a sale
on SR-21 and VC-17.   Petit SR-21 will be on sale for $44.99 less $5.00 mail
in rebate for $39.99.  VC-17 will be on sale for $54.99 with a $5.00
rebate... $49.99.  Highly recommend the SR 21 it applies and works just like
VC 17 and is $10.00 cheaper. Just as fast.  SR-21 has 21% copper VC-17 has
17%.  In most of our markets the SR-21 is the preferred choice.  The Petit
rep Chris Riley will be there to answer any questions.

On non sale items there is a $15.00 coupon for $100.00 purchase. There will
be a number of venders present from our WM rigging guru Donnie Morgen giving
demonstrations and Nick Oberle from 3M to answer any of your questions.

Oh yes, did I mention free hot dogs and t-shirts.  Don't procrastinate.
Thursday night racing starts May 9th.  Come check out our new sailing
section and help support our Youth Sailing this Friday open 8:00am to
9:00pm.