[Capri25] Flow

Dutch Bull dbull at northernim.com
Fri Apr 19 08:22:44 CDT 2013

I would have to look it up, but I believe Magic is paying about $280 per year. Is there any chance an insurance company would be interested in insuring the fleet or possibly anyone in the club interested in a group policy. Bert, has this ever been explored?

Dutch Bull
Northern Iron & Machine
867 Forest Street
St. Paul, MN 55106