[Capri25] Flow

Matt McCarroll matt.mccarroll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:32:11 CDT 2013

Make sure you check you homeowners policies. Prior to recently changing
homeowners I had my capri 25 and an MC scow covered for replacement and
liability for ~250 per year as an external policy via allstate. With my
new homeowners it is covered to to the same limits for no additional
cost, including on-lake liability.

-Matt