[Capri25] FW: Announcing the C Dock Party theme for 2013

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Fri Aug 2 17:40:48 CDT 2013

At our fleet meeting this winter, we decided to get a trophy to be awarded to the winner of the race(s) the day of the C-dock party. Attached is picture of the new trophy.
Since we have a Rumble on the day of the C-dock party, there is also homebrew on the line.

So everyone please come out. This is a good opportunity to win a trophy, and the more people and boats involved in the party the better it will be.

Please, do respond to the social committee if your boat will be part of the party. We want to know who will attend, not necessarily what sports team/theme you will do.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com