[Capri25] Kevin Kenny's Lost Gear Bag @ WYC

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 22:33:16 CDT 2013

Fellow WYC-ers,

My gear and bag was found!  As anticipated, it was an innocent mistake.  Another boat's bags were put near my bag and a new sailor innocently grabbed all of the bags, including mine.  Thankfully the WYC mail lists got the word out and the innocent mistake was realized when the skipper was sorting bags at home tonight and saw my email.

THANKS AGAIN to everyone for your help, especially Beth Frampton and Craig Smith for helping me get my email out asap.

Sincerely,

Kevin

Kevin Kenny
kevinpkenny at yahoo.com